Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Graduation 2013

Dear High School,

It’s been real. We’ve had some good times and some bad times, but I’ll really miss you. I’ve grown a lot since I was the small scared freshman in ninth grade and began to find out whom I was and what I wanted to do with my life. Thanks to you, I joined newspaper class and figured out my calling in life: writing & journalism. I met some inspiring and positive teachers along the way that not only taught me a lot about school, but also many life lessons. It was you that introduced me to some amazing people that forever changed my life and I will forever call my friends. You forced me to come out of my shell and my comfort zone, which will help me later on in life. I am now a confident High School Graduate who will always be grateful for those four years you had given me. Thank you for everything!

Sincerely,

            RANDA PAIGE

Throwing our caps in the air after graduation

Wearing my cap and gown, holding my diploma

Dress I wore under my gown

 "I'm FREE! I'm finally done!"


Are any of you graduating soon?



9 comments:

  1. Hi, Miranda.

    Cute and lovely blog you have here. Congratulations too on graduating high school. Looks like you had a great time in high school and I wish you all the best of luck in college too. :)

    You look very beautiful in your graduation pictures. :)

    Thank you so much for the very sweet comment you left on my blog and for following too. :) I'm now a new follower of your blog. Looking forward to visiting regularly. Take care and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by! i really appreciate it! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your graduation! On my graduation from university I will definitely take a picture like yours, saying "I'm free" haha!
    I also followed you on GFC! Nice to find you and your blog! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blog and well done you! I've followed you on here and Bloglovin too. Look forward to reading more. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I've nominated you for the Leibster Award, go to my blog to see the details!
    mythoughtsnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Love,

    Congratulations!!!

    Thank you for your amazing comment. Such an honour to have you as a reader of my blog.

    Glaldy follow you via gfc and bloglovin now. U have beautiful blog. Keep up great work!!!


    Have a Lovely Weekend,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations! I graduated last year, its an amazing feeling.
    I just stumbled onto your blog and its really sweet :) New follower! check out my blog and follow back if you'd like :)
    emilykielthy.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on graduating! You look lovely in those pictures!
    Thanks for leaving such a sweet note on my blog! Would love to keep in touch!

    Your newest follower,
    Jolien
    http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete