Monday, May 13, 2013

Spring Fever!


It has finally stopped snowing here and is finally beginning to look like Spring! I think it actually hit 70 degrees today, which is such a shock from all the rain and snow that we've had lately. Today I packed up all of my knit sweaters, mittens and other winter clothing into boxes and swapped them for all of my shorts, sun dresses and tank tops. Here is one outfit I decided to throw together for pictures that I was taking to send out to friends and family with my graduation invitations. My last day of school is this Thursday, May 16 and my official graduation date is May 22. I can't believe I'm almost done with high school! What a relief. -M


Dress: Kohls / Jean Jacket: Love Culture / Boots: Kohls

8 comments:

  1. its fun to see your photos :) nice style!

    thanks. i follow you on g+ and bloglovin. idk wheres your gfc >.<
    Invite you to enter my giveaway to win eco bag and sativa bracelet :)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for following me and i think gfc is no longer available to people who have not already gotten it. It's a real shame. and i'll go check out your blog right now! :)

      Delete
  2. i love your blog!!! thanks for your sweet sweeet comment on mine made my day! haven't blogged in ages because of my exams!! :( but also i checked out your youtube vids and gotta say i really enjoyed them. i wish i was good at gymnastics, i used to be obsessed when i was younger but was NEVER any good haha. nonetheless it's always my fave to watch at the olympics :P xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for checking out my you tube channel! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks so much! :) and i'm checking out your blog right now!

      Delete
  4. you are so pretty girl <3<3

    wanna follow each other ? let me know :)

    mypicturetellstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! Beautiful! I saw your comment on my blog, thank you so much! And saw you figured out already how to show the gfc on your profile, because you asked me how to do it :) ollow me on bloglovin!

    alejandrasissi.blogspot.com ♥

    xx Alejandra

    ReplyDelete